The National Partnership for Environmental Technology Education (PETE) serves as a training entity working to disseminate the training around the United States and in U.S. Territories and Insular Areas. National PETE offers face-to-face training and webinars.
National PETE is a non-profit 501(c)3 organization that helps facilitate partnerships with educational institutions, industry and the government. Serving the 50 states, Tribal Nations, U.S. territories and insular areas, the PETE network includes more than 400 community, tribal, and technical colleges, representing one-third of America's two-year institutions. Business, industry, and governmental agency partnerships are integral to this network.
- Support the development and implementation of quality education and training programs at community and technical colleges
- Increase access by under-represented populations to PETE-supported programs
- Facilitate and promote articulation among educational programs at the high school through postgraduate levels
- Promote the integration of Science, Technology, Engineering, and Math (STEM) into program curricula
- Support the use of sustainable practices and technologies in workforce and economic development and global competitiveness to meet the demands of a greening economy
- Advocate global environmental stewardship and literacy through national and international programs and partnerships in education and training
For more information, please visit the website at www.nationalpete.org