Untitled Document Click here to download the Project Brochure.
Learning Module Downloads
Please be patient as many of these are large files that may take a long time to download.
- Introduction to Tribal Administrative and Financial Guidance for Assistance Agreements
- Module 1: How It All Starts: The Grant Application Process
- Module 2: Assistance Agreements
- Module 3: Federal Funding Accountability and Transparency Act
- Module 4: Grants Management Systems
- Module 5: Administrative System Components
- Module 6: Financial System Requirements
- Module 7: Accounting Policies and Procedures
- Module 8: Source Documentation for Procurement and Purchasing
- Module 9: Disadvantaged Business Enterprises (DBEs)
- Module 10: Assistance Agreement Monitoring and Closeout
- Download the entire "Learner Manual: Tribal Administrative and Financial Guidance for Assistance Agreements"
- Download the Activities Booklet, which contains the activities that go along with each Module of the training manual
- Appendix: Tribal Administrative and Financial Guidance for Assistance Agreements
The purpose of this course is to provide an introduction and overview of accounting fundamentals for non-accountants. The module also covers important topics such as communication, internal controls, documentation and recordkeeping, records retention and being prepared for a federal audit.